Best Personalized Baby Gift Ideas That Make Stunning Presents for the Baby Shower
Would you like a few tips on how to find an affordable personalized baby gift that will knock the socks off the other moms at the next baby shower or birthday party?
You can take the traditional route and have something in silver or some other precious metal engraved with baby's initials or name. Or you can take the more practical and less expensive approach of personalizing everyday baby care items and nursery accessories.
Cheap stuff like burp cloths, fleece baby blankets or decorative baby pillows suddenly seem so much more prestigious when they have been monogrammed and personalized to coordinate with the newborn's nursery theme.
A fleece baby blanket, chenille throw or pillow case that's been embroidered is an easy way to transform something inexpensive into a special treasure.
Unique, personalized baby items that have been beautifully monogrammed with the baby's birth date and name are sure to be one of the more treasured baby gifts that parents receive in honor of their baby's birth and certainly one of the best remembered. That's the point of personalization; to make gifts to our most precious loved ones special and more memorable.
The online selection baby gifts that are available to buy and personalize are endless. If the child is born close to the holidays, personalized Christmas baby gifts and
infant Easter gifts are especially thoughtful! If the baby is born to parents who have Irish ancestry, perhaps
Irish baby gifts with Shamrocks, leprechauns or other motifs popular in Ireland would be appropriate.
Here are a few ideas for the unique baby shower gift that can be bought and then personalized by you or personalized at the store. The key to originality is to personalize!
- Pacifier holders and clips
- Personalized baby clothes embroidered in any size larger than newborn size are always a welcome gift. Find personalized items of baby clothing in team colors and then have them embroidered with the parent’s preferred NFL team or mascot.
- A safety gate personalized with baby's name painted on it
- A Custom Shopping Cart Cover
- A Newborn Baby Gift Basket with Items Coordinated with baby's nursery theme
- Personalized baby dishes. Have your local potter create something unique and different
- A baby scale to coordinate with baby's nursery décor
- A personalized porcelain baby Shoe
- Have a woodturner make baby a unique personalized rattle or new baby toy out of non-toxic wood. Making sure there is no danger of splintering or choking hazard involved. Let's don't give baby any dangerous gifts!
- A personalized piggy bank
- Personalized baby carrier cover
- Personalized baby pillow cases
- Stuffed toy to coordinate with baby’s nursery theme ex: a stuffed ladybug for a ladybug nursery theme
- A personalized baby photo album. Have a calligrapher fill in baby's information on the flypage
- Personalized baby towels, toiletries and tubs
- Cute overalls with baby's name on the bib
- A t-shirt with baby's name or initials appliqued on the front. A wearable gift!
- A nursery wall hanging personalized with the child's name
- Put together personalized towel sets in his or her colors. A nice homey gift
- Find a baby monitor coordinated with baby's nursery theme
- A personalized baby memory book that will feature baby as one of the characters
- A personalized baby bib
- A personalized photo diaper bag
- An red baby blanket for Valentine's Day or Christmas
Personalized baby gift choices are not restricted to engraved silver any more.
Elegant, engraved silver was once the personalized baby gift of choice. Engraved items crafted from precious metals are still treasured personalized baby gifts. The benefits are that with proper care they last for many generations. The drawbacks are that they can be expensive and high maintence owing to the fact that silver must be polished. What modern mom wants to spend her free time polishing silver?
How can we get the look of sterling silver without the high price? Engraveable baby gifts are now available in stainless that is just as showy as sterling.
There are many gift items common to a new baby's nursery that can be made unique and special by personalizing. If the theme of nursery decor is known the gift possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
And with just a little more effort your can create your own personalized baby gift from scratch!
Return to find more suggestions on how to find or make a homemade baby gift for the special newborn in your life.