- Baby Blog
Baby Picture Contest
BEDDING & DECOR
Furniture for a Nursery
- Site Map
Baby Memory Book Keepsake Ideas For Baby Boys and Girls
Were you aware that there is such a thing as baby memory book guilt? According to some stuff I was reading in the baby products section of my magazines, there is such a syndrome and kits are being sold that include various items that make it easy for busy moms to manage the job of managing baby’s memories and memorabilia in an orderly way. If the memories are being documented for twins, time is really going to be tight, so let's get to work!
Most modern moms and dads don’t have a lot of time to record their infant’s memorable moments in their first years. So, there are craft minded individuals out there that have found a market for a baby product that organizes the process so that the chances are greater that babies will have some entries in their baby books to look back at when they are grown. The memory book reminder and supply kit is pretty cheap, but wouldn’t it be nice to make a personalized book as a gift for your expectant friend?
Go Here to See More
WHAT TO PUT INTO YOUR PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK KIT
- A high quality, well bound, large memory book for starters. It might be a good idea to go to the book store and look at what's available. Some baby books have beautiful graphics and lovely, classic fonts that almost appear to be hand printed calligraphy. Or would you like bright, primary colors with a baby blocks or baby footprint motif?
- Buy some acid free paper and tie it with a pretty pink, blue or green bow and a pretty pen to make mom’s memory writing moments a special occasion. Some examples don't have a lot of room for journal entries and when the mood strikes, it would be good to have something nicer and more high end than notebook paper to write with!
- A large, sturdy box that you’ve chosen with a beautiful design or that you’ve decorated yourself! Suggest that your friend put the box in a frequently visited, central location (perhaps in the laundry room above the washer and dryer?). Include some instructions on what to actually do with the box and baby memory book? We all can use some creative ideas and suggestions, so include them in the personalized baby memory book kit! Suggest that she toss:
Your baby memory book kit will serve as a baby time capsule and visual reminder to commit to making notes in baby’s memory book for those of us with little discipline and modest writing skills. When the special baby memory box gets full:
- Pen a date on the lid
- Seal it carefully
- Store the baby memory box in a safe place
- Get ready to fill another box with wonderful memories of your baby’s first years
You will find that documenting milestones in your little one's life to be an enjoyable experience and help your friend avoid the baby memory book guilt syndrome.
New! CommentsI would love to know what you think of our site! Leave me a comment in the box below.