Best Horse Stencil Patterns and Stenciling Ideas
What kind of horse stencil you need depends on what style of decor or decoration you plan to use your stencils on. For a large painted wall decoration, these horse silhouettes can be downloaded and enlarged. If they are to be used as iron work shadows, you might want to take them to your local print shop to make your printable stencils big enough to be used as a pattern.
Visitors That Stopped by to Find a Stencil of a Horse Also Enjoyed these Pages:
Rocking Horse Plans
Horse Wall Decals
Horse Baby Bedding
Some of the visitors to our site have used these free horse silhouette patterns on square pillows made of soft leather. For this project they used buck skin color leather and a darker stain. One idea that came to me when I saw the pictures of their unique crafts was how cool it would look to stencil a border of barbed wire graphics around the edges of the cushion to frame the horses.
Here are some ideas for various styles of western stencils that you could use to create an entire cowboy wall mural:
- Indian Designs
- Tee Pees
- Cactus plants
- Cowboy Hats
- Cowboy boots
- Cow skulls
If you are creative with an overhead projector, it would be very easy even for a beginner to decorate a nursery wall mural using these free, printable stencils of a horse in a few hours.
For those who prefer more whimsical designs, there are other stencils of a horse that will work well in many popular nursery themes.
- Combine a border of rocking horses and teddy bears for a gender neutral nursery design
- Carousel horses will be right at home in a circus or carnival baby nursery theme. Stencil a wreath of flowers around the neck of the carousel horses to match the baby bedding sets and to make them more feminine for a baby girl’s nursery
- Farm themes
- Cowboy theme bedrooms
- Cowgirl theme Rooms
- Horse theme bedrooms with horse crib bedding sets to match
If western, cowboy themes with bucking horses isn't your taste, these carousel horse stencil
patterns would be perfect for a circus theme baby nursery.
See More Here
Your horse stencil can be used to:
- Paint a border of galloping horses around the walls
- Create a silhouette to matt and frame
- Stencil a pattern on decorative pillows for the room
- Make a pattern for iron garden decorations
- Spray paint a personalized welcome mat
- Quickly place a horse in a place of honor in your western wall mural
See More Here
These are just a few ways to use your horse stencil drawings scrapbooking, crafts and decoratingprojects! Unique Baby Gear Ideas is sure that you will be able to think of many more creative ideas and uses for these horse images and graphics.