What Is the Best Baby Carrier
I now know what is the best baby carrier after making lots of mistakes buying my first one. Here's what to look for BEFORE you every try on the first baby carrier.
- Wide, padded shoulder straps and a wide padded waistband or strap that are adjustable according to size
- A carrier that holds baby in a reclined position until the newborn has good head and neck control.
- One that is easy to take on and off. If you need help to load and unload the baby with a particular brand; keep shopping.
- A brand that is comfortable to wear for an extended period of time.
- One that is lightweight can be folded to fit in my diaper bag.
- A carrier that fits your lifestyle; are you a hiker or a slave to fashion that has to have her pretty fabric.
I had to read many baby carrier reviews, make a list and visit lots of baby stores to try on carriers and borrow carriers from my friends to know
what is the best baby carrier
After you know which features and characteristics to look for you can save time and avoid the bad decisions that I made in the past. I wasted money that I could have spent on other gear if I had only done my homework.