Immobilization Kit for a Welsh Drop Side Crib

by Ripy

Where can I find an immobilization Kit for a Welsh drop side crib? I have a Welsh Model 6542 Jenny Lind style baby crib with the drop down side that I purchased in 1987.

Important info on converting drop side cribs

I want to donate the crib, but they said before it can be donated I will need to install an immobilization kit and complete the conversion to a fixed side. The kit I need to find will prevent the drop side from lowering.

Immobilization Kit for a Welsh Drop Side Crib

It appears that the Welsh Juvenile Products company that manufactured the bed is out of business.

Go here to see
hardware kits offered to convert drop side cribs to fixed side.

Can Unique Baby Gear Ideas recommend a place where I might buy a kit that will fix the side of the crib?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to CRIB PARTS REQUESTS.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and Amazon Affiliate Program such as the ones to your left on this page and others. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure page for more information. More UBGI: Rss Feed |

Unique Baby Gear Ideas advises everyone to never use drop side baby cribs. It is illegal to buy, sell or use a drop side crib. If you own a drop side crib, please disassemble it and dispose of it at the local city or county waste dump.

Baby nursery feature page