Intelligender Prediction Baby Gender Test Review
Intelligender Baby Gender Test has been reported to be very accurate!
An Intelligender Prediction baby gender test review and giveaway seems right after our recent fertility monitor review. Hopefully, all that positive baby dust you all sent to ladies trying to conceive worked and you will want to know the sex of your baby!
Some of the blogs that I track have reported that this test is very accurate. I started researching this and learned that Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN's chief medical correspondent and host of CNN’s weekend health program) has been reported to say that the Intelligender Prediction test’s results are 80% accurate.
Since I’m blogging off-site due to a family situation and packed the test in my bag I don’t have access to my pregnant peeps but when I get home I promise to chase down one of my pregnant friends for a trial run.
Here’s how the test works;
When you first get up in the morning, collect your sample in the cup that’s provided. It’s very important to test the first “pee” of the day. After you fill the cup, set it on a level surface to get the test ready. Don’t take a chance on spilling which would mean you would have to put things off a day! Can you say FRUSTRATION?
After you have your sample safe from harm, you will need to remove the cover from the kit’s top and peel off the white tap off the opening in the center and keep it!
Take a look at the kit's syringe to see the measurements on its side and draw up 20 mls of urine being very careful to get exactly 20 mls.
Carefully insert the tip of the syringe into the opening in the kit’s top and squirt every drop of the urine into the test. After syringe is drained, replace the oval tap and the white cap that you removed and reserved.
Gently SWIRL the kit (DO NOT SHAKE) timing with the second hand of your watch, don't guesstimate!
After swirling, your kit place it on a light colored surface so that you can get a reading without disturbing it later.
After 10 minutes, the color of your urine sample will tell the tale! Dark yellow or orange indicates a baby girl and a dark, green-ish color indicates a bouncing baby boy with a reported 80% accuracy. Please contribute the accuracy of your results in the comments form below.
You can buy a test at Intelligender.com, for abt. $27.95. They were also running a free Stroller giveaway but I think that it expired before this post. You can find them at Babys R Us, Walgreens and CVS but when I checked they were less expensive on the official website. Before you buy why don’t you enter for a chance to WIN a Free baby gender test?
As your MANDATORY ENTRY you must "like" Intelligender AND Unique Baby Nursery Decorating Ideas on FB and leave a post BOTH walls! Leave your username in your comment/entry or it WILL NOT COUNT.
For Extra Entries, like IntelliGender on Facebook, Follow me on Google Friends, Subscribe Via Email, or Like me on Facebook. You can also tweet or Share this giveaway on Facebook for one entry daily!
1. Check out our other Baby Gear Reviews on Youtube and become a subscriber OR leave a comment on your favorite and return to tell us for 10 bonus entries
2. Become a Twitter follower of msbaby on Twitter and tweet: Check out the FREE Intelligender Baby Gender Prediction test giveaway hosted by @msbaby – Enter to win here: https://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/free-baby-stuff.html shorten url and leave a comment. Tweet the gender test giveaway DAILY and leave a comment.
3. Enter an additional contest for a chance to win some FREE Baby Stuff like free diapers, carriers, etc.! (1 entry for each contest you enter)
4.FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Blog about the Intelligender review and giveaway linking to this page and provide a link to your post. (You should post FIVE separate comments for this!)
5. For 10 BONUS ENTRIES
Visit our picture gallery and see the many beautiful photos that have been entered in the BABY NURSERY PICTURES CONTEST and vote for your favorite in the comments section then tell me where I can find your vote for 10 additional entries and be sure to tell the moms which of their baby nursery ideas is your favorite.
6. Add my cute little button to the sidebar of your blog or website (if it’s already there, let me know (it won't count if it's on a page where nobody will see it) and post the link to your blog in your comment (2 separate entries) using THIS CODE:
7. Post a link to our nursery ideas blog to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back! (10 entries)
8. Add Unique Baby Shower Ideas blog to your website or blog's blogroll (using the provided URL), with a link back to me! (10 entries)
9. Become a follower of Unique Baby Shower Ideas in GFC for 5 bonus entries
The Intelligender Baby Gender Test review and giveaway contest will end on August 30, 2011 and is open to residents of the United States only (void where prohibited by law).
The winner of the free baby gender test will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to confirm before a new winner is chosen.
I would like to say how much I appreciate Intelligender’s sponsorship of this freebie contest and would like to encourage everyone to take their test and submit their results!
There is No Purchase Necessary for entry into this contest and I received no compensation for my review. Any opinions that I posted are my own without influence from Intelligender.