Bunny Accessories and Baby Nursery Decorations
You will find that there is a place for bunny accessories in most any corner of baby's bedroom. From the ceiling where you can light the nursery with a sweet bunny rabbit nursery chandelier to the floor with a bunny shaped rug.
A white bunny rabbit nursery chandelier with just that touch of pink is feminine and perfect for a baby girl's nursery while a brown bunny chandelier reiminiscent of Peter Rabbit will be more masculine and so fine for a baby boy's room.
The nursery lighting is just the beginning of our bunny decorating ideas. We won't consider the makeover complete until we find the best Peter Rabbit, Beatrix Potter, Nut Brown Hare and French country rabbit accessories for the walls, floors and furniture. Once your nursery lighting has been chosen, we will hop down the walls and around the rest of the baby's nursery scattering baby bunnies in your wake.
MORE BUNNY DECORATING IDEAS and ACCESSORIES
Bunny Nursery Art
Bunny Rabbit Baby Nursery Theme Ideas
Beatrix Potter Nursery Ideas
Beatrix Potter Bunny Baby Bedding Sets
Bunny Toile Baby Bedding
Bugs Bunny and Baby Looney Tunes Baby Nursery Decorations
Peter Rabbit Baby Bedding
Bunny Rabbits Baby Bedding
From collectible ceramic bunnies to display on wall shelves to pictures of wild baby bunnies nibbling violets in the pretty green grass there's a bunny of some size and shape that will be a perfect fit for your happy rabbit decorating project. Bunny accessories are the fun part of putting together your baby's bunny nursery theme!
Have you ever in your life seen color pictures of decorated nurseries that made no use of decorative accessories featured in home improvement magazines? Of course not, because accessories and personal touches are what make any decor complete. It's the little unexpected decorative items that make any room a warm and happy place. So, let's get started as there's no need to wait for Easter pick up a few nursery decorating ideas for Peter Cottontail and other famous rabbits.
Hop on down this page and I'll give you some ideas for your options for perfect honey bunny accessories and nursery themes . BUNNY RABBIT ACCESSORIES:
If you're lucky enough to be decorating in early spring and close to Easter, don't discount the bunny theme decorations that you might find on sale at a party store! Seasonal discounts are a way to purchase inexpensive bunny accessories for your bunny rabbit nursery theme! The after season markdowns on table decorations, cute little bunnies, little baby chicks and other traditional Easter theme items are often on the closeout table for less than half price!
- STENCIL a happy little bunny picture on some stacking storage bins that have been painted to compliment your color scheme.
PETER RABBIT and OTHER GARDEN BUNNY ACCESSORIES
Take some old bins and cover them with gingham print contact
paper for a completely new look! Add some cute bunny stickers to bring it into line with the rest of your bunny accessories.
Decorate a trash can to match! Do it yourself and no painting skills involved!
- Get a huge spring basket accent it with a gossamer bow and colorful grass you picked up at the party store.
- Dept. 56 carries some great Bunny, Easter and Carrot theme collectibles to display on your shelves! There are commercial ornament trees you can buy that will work all year round! Or make it yourself by taking an interesting tree branch and securing it in a lovely planter or pot.
- Move a concrete outdoor bunny garden statue as a doorstop. Add a hat or a colorful bow and you've got a custom accessory that you created yourself. Caution: Watch those toes!
- Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny Carrot Shaped Toothbrush
- BUNNY OR CARROT DOORHANGER OR WELCOME KIT
- Leap Like a Bunny Growth Charts
- Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny Rechargeable Toothbrush
- BUNNY OR CARROT DOORHANGER OR WELCOME KIT
- Leap like a Rabbit Growth Charts
- Baby Bunny Juice Bib
- Baby's First Year BUNNY CALENDAR
- Bunny Bookends
- Bunny Garden Windsock or Banner
I have seen some really cute Bunny Rabbit items from the Pottery Barn Kids line . I think that this line may be discontinued. But you probably can find some nursery window treatments that have lots of life left in them. The valances had cute bunnies appliqued in gingham checks. The color combinations were mint green, pink and blue. They had a definite vintage feel to the color scheme and design. When I saw them I thought they would look so sweet with a set of Peter Rabbit or Beatrix Potter baby bedding in your baby's themed room. What a classic look for a cheap price!
You can stitch up a set of bunny baby bedding and some nursery window treatments using some of the free drapery patterns available online!
Return to find more baby nursery decorating ideas and tips for how to use bunny rabbits to decorate your baby's room.