Simmons Crib Replacement Parts

by Noemi
(Chicago, IL)

WANTED Simmons Crib replacement parts! The replacement parts that I am looking for are the "S" shaped hooks that are used to raise or lower the metal mattress frame.

From the webmaster:

Hi Noemi, if you could tell us the style and/or model number of your Simmons crib or scan a picture of the part in the parts diagram in the crib assembly instruction manual we may be able to offer more assistance.

One of our visitors had some advice for where to find replacement screws for a Simmons Little Folks baby crib.

Meanwhile here is a webpage with resources for Simmons crib replacement parts as well as Simmons Crib assembly instructions for some models if you have need of them.

Since I don't know the model of the Simmons crib that you are trying to put together I would recommend that you contact the Simmons consumer help line at (800) 421-2951 or visit their website to be sure that your baby bed has not been associated with a recall and that it will be safe to use.

If you have the owner's manual, have it handy to refer to when you call customer service and please return to Unique Baby Gear Ideas to share information that you feel will be helpful to others.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to CRIB PARTS - SIMMONS.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network such as the ones to your left on this page and others. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure page for more information. More UBGI: Rss Feed | Facebook | Twitter

Follow on Bloglovin

Baby nursery feature page

Pink and Green Bird Theme Baby Girl Nursery

Pink Nursery Ideas