Parts for a Jenny Lind Baby Crib Model T121029

by Ruth
(Fayetteville)

Would anyone be able to tell me where I could buy parts for a Jenny Lind baby crib Model T121029?

The crib is missing the hardware including the metal rails for the sides and the foot pedal railing.

Parts for a Jenny Lind Baby Crib Model T121029

The manufacture date for the Nelson Jenny Lind Crib Model T12102 is 9-25-89.

baby crib parts diagram screws barrel bolts

Go here to see parts that are available for Nelson Jenny Lind cribs.

If anyone has any suggestions for a resource that carries Status Crib Parts can you please contact me using the space below (and PLEASE include your contact information in case I need to get in touch with you!).

Unique Baby Gear Ideas encourages our visitors to help Ruth find the replacement parts she needs for her Nelson Crib.

Comments for Parts for a Jenny Lind Baby Crib Model T121029

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Nelson Jenny Lind Crib Model T121029
by: Anonymous

Nelson cribs went out of business a while ago. Do you have a copy of the crib assembly instructions with a parts diagram? If so, you might be able to buy or have what you need manufactured at a local machine shop.

The best advice would be to buy a second hand crib that has all of the parts present and accounted for rather than to run the risk of the crib being unsafe for use.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JENNY LIND CRIB QUESTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS and PARTS REQUESTS.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and Amazon Affiliate Program such as the ones to your left on this page and others. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure page for more information. More UBGI: Rss Feed |

Unique Baby Gear Ideas advises everyone to never use drop side baby cribs. It is illegal to buy, sell or use a drop side crib. If you own a drop side crib, please disassemble it and dispose of it at the local city or county waste dump.

Baby nursery feature page