FREE BOW HOLDER INSTRUCTIONS
Go HERE to see how to make a hair bow holder. These free bow holder instructions are EASY compared to most that I've seen...other than the fact that I burnt myself using the hot glue gun, the making the hair bow holder was a piece of cake!
If you are as accident prone as I am, you could use white Elmer's glue to attach the ribbons to the frame of the canvas. The only drawback there is that liquid glue tends to dry out and come loose after awhile and you would have to wait longer for the glue to set than you would using a glue stick OR you can use staples if you have a heavy duty stapler that will shoot them into the wooden frame all the way...which I don't.
The only supplies you need according to the free bow holder instructions are a:
- stretched 16×20 inch canvas (you can use any size you wish) but I wanted lots of storage space for my baby girl's hair bows
- acrylic paint (I used some I had leftover from another project)
- a paint brush (foam works)
- a variety of ribbon in complementary colors. I used lots of pink and green because those are my baby girl's nursery colors
- A Glue gun, Stapler or Elmer's glue or the fabric glue of your choice (see above paragraph for explanation)
- Scissors (duh)
It took me less than an hour from start to finish the project making these, hands down, the best free hair bow holder instructions
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to HAIR BOW HOLDER IDEAS.